A central part of a good OKR are short and crisp objectives, which provide a clear understanding for you and your team when reading them for the first time. Consequently, once you have created your objectives, you always have the possibility to change them afterwards.
Procedure for editing an objective:
- From the dashboard, click on the "3-dot icon" of the relevant Objective.
- On the edit page of the Objective you will now find 4 available fields that you can edit.
- At the input field "Name" you can now edit the title of your objective.
- In the input field "Description" you can describe your Objective in detail.
- In the third input field "Teams" you can select the responsible team.
- In the input field "Responsibility" you can assign the objective to a person.
- As soon as you have saved your changes, they will be displayed on your dashboard next time.