With the check-in you can keep yourself and your team regularly up to date. In doing so, you reflect at regular intervals (e.g. weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) on the past changes in the values and use the integrated confidence level to determine how you plan to proceed.
The following steps are generally to be followed to perform a check-in:
- Click on the check-in "button" at the respective Key Result.
- You will get to the check-in window, which gives you an overview of the development of your Key Result.
- Enter the current value in the input field "Value".
- Determine the current status of your key result in the "Confidence Level" by selecting the corresponding color.
- In the last input field, enter what has changed since the last time and what are the most important initiatives until your next check-in.
- Click on "Add Update".
- The entered values will be applied and the check-in window will be refreshed to show you the current status of your Key Results.