After creating your Key Results, you will have the option to adjust them again at any time if needed.
Procedure for editing a Key Result:
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Click on the "3-dot-synbol" to the right of the title of the Objective and click on "Add Key Results".
- You will now get to the respective window for creating a Key Result.
- In the input field "Title of your Key Result" you can now enter the title of your Key Result.
- In the input field "Unit" you can determine which unit you want to select for the key result to be defined.
- In the input field "Expected development" you can now define and limit the general conditions of your key result.
- In the next step you can define the "Start value" and the "Target value". Furthermore you can describe the Key Result in more detail.
- Now determine a person who will take over the "responsibility" of the Key Result.
- Finally you can determine the measuring frequency.
- Save the entries you have made in order to finally define the Key Result.