An OKR cycle is primarily used to narrow down the definition and magnitude of Objectives and Key Results. So that OKRs are not defined too extensively or too simply, OKR cycles serve to define good OKRs as precisely and extensively as possible.
Procedure for defining OKR cycles:
- Click on "Cycles", which can be found on the left side of the navigation under "OKR "
- You will then be taken to the page for creating an OKR cycle.
- Define the title of your OKR cycle.
- Define the start date of the OKR cycle.
- Define the end date of the OKR cycle.
- Define the measurement frequency by selecting whether it should be updated weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Finally, you can specify the Parent OKR.
- OKR-Zyklen definieren